🚚 FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!!
LED Solar Fireworks Lights Powered Outdoor Grass Globe Dandelion Lamp for Garden Lawn Landscape Lamp Holiday Light
* Creative Solar Garden Lights: These copper wires are flexible，DIY your favorite shapes such as flowers, trees, fireworks, Ferris wheels, hearts, spirals, spheres, etc.
* Widely Use: Suitable for decorating the Garden, Backyard, Sidewalk, Flower beds, Fences, etc. It’s also the unique decor for Christmas, Halloween, Thanks Giving Day.
* Solar Powered: The environmental friendly solar starburst String light has a solar panel to charge. Push the switch to“ON”, daytime charge 6-8hours, work 8-10 hours at night.
* High Quality& Waterproof: 90/120/150 LEDs brighter，more styling possibilities. Copper wire material, ABS plastic, safe, temperature resistant and anti-shock.
* LED Beads: LED beads of 5 lumen will never overheat and remain safe to the touch, providing you with safest illuminating experience.
* 2 Modes: Flashing and Long Light
Solar Panels: 2V 140MA polycrystalline solar panels
Battery Capacity: Z1.2V 600MAH NI-MH
Charging Time: about 6-8 hours in the sun
Lighting Time: about 8-10 hours in the night
Operating Mode: light-controlled induction, main switch, 2 modes
Assembled Length: about 75CM/29.5inch
Lighting Color: Warm white, White, Multicolor
Product Material: ABS Plastic + Aluminum Alloy
Uses: wedding layout, party decoration, wedding room decoration, Christmas supplies, holiday supplies, outdoor decoration,garden light,shop decor,yard decor.
Packing List: 1 x Solar Firework Light
1.please push the switch to“ON”position, and put the solar light under direct sunlight for at least 6-8 hours
2. Please remove the protective film (Protect panels) on the solar panel before use;
3. Install the solar light outdoors, adjust the angle of the solar panel to make sure it could receive maximum direct sunlight.
*Solve the problem of The solar light does not turn on at night:
The location is close to other strong light source. Relocate the solar light or eliminate the other light sources.
*Solve the problem of The nightly runtime for the lights is short:
The battery is not fully charged. Install the solar light in an area where it can receive the maximum amount of full, direct sunlight.