🚚 FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!!
Disposable Non-Woven Protective Clothing Breathable Membrane Workwear Oil-proof Thickening Foot Anti-epidemic Breeding Bacteria One-Piece-PP
Note: Masks and gloves for models are not included.
* Safeguard: This disposable anti-epidemic antibacterial plastic cap isolation suit is a full-body integrated cover design, which can provide comprehensive protection, one-piece zipper is easy to access, cuffs and trousers have elastic bands at the brim, which can provide Effective protection, long front zip, elastic cuffs, waist, ankle and hood, high-density stitching, to provide a higher standard of protection.
* Safety fabric: using flash technology, reinforced composite film plus PP non-woven material, is elastic, tough and durable, effectively prevents the invasion of bacteria, pesticides and dust, and the safety factor is increased by 99.99%.
* Light, breathable bodysuit fabric creates a cool and comfortable working environment. Before entering the dangerous environment of bacterial and viral infection, you must wear a full-body hooded jumpsuit.
* Dustproof and waterproof, anti-permeation barrier, anti-blood penetration, anti-static.
* Widely used: special experiments, food workshops, disinfection and radiation protection, product testing, etc. It can effectively isolate the splash of oral foam in the workplace and other surrounding environments. Iron filings, crushed stones, chemical splashes, etc. will produce a small amount of sharp splash impact.
Size Height Range (CM) Weight Range (KG)
M 160-165 50-55
L 165-170 55-60
Below XL 175 60-70
2XL below 180 70-80
3XL below 190 80-90
Material: PP / SMS non-woven
Type: Disposable, non-reusable
Packing size: about 30 * 25 * 2cm
Package weight: about 250 grams
Tip: Take the initiative to protect yourself, wash your hands frequently, maintain oral hygiene and wear a mask!
How to wear:
1. Remove watches and other items, then wash your hands and disinfect them;
2. Take out the isolation jacket, open the upper opening, and hold the sides with both hands.
3. Bend half of the body, put your feet in first, and then pull back the isolation suit;
4. Put your hand on your head and wind the headband around your head;
5. Adjust the bottom of the pants, then close, then close the face;
6. Pull the zipper from the bottom to the neck and cover the placket;
7. You can then enter the workplace.
1 * Isolation clothing